Conservative Conference Fringe | Are we running out of options to finance our future infrastructure?
Securing continued local economic growth across the nation will be underpinned by careful investment in pro-growth schemes that improve key areas such as transport, skills and housing. This Localis fringe, sponsored by the London Pensions Fund Authority and the Greater Manchester Pension Fund, will look at new approaches for unlocking sources of finance for municipal entrepreneurship and delivering local job-creating infrastructure and housing projects.
- The Rt Hon Cheryl Gillan MP, Former Secretary of State for Wales
- Sir Merrick Cockell, Chairman, London Pensions Fund Authority
- Cllr Kieran Quinn, Leader of Tameside Borough Council and Chair of Greater Manchester Pension Fund
- Dan Lewis, Senior Adviser, Infrastructure Policy, Institute of Directors
- Jonathan Werran, Head of Media and Events, Localis (chair)
The event will be held between 12.00-13.00 on Monday, 2 October at the Reception Room, Manchester Town Hall, Albert Square, Manchester M60 2LA.
Manchester Town Hall is outside of the secure zone at conference, and therefore conference passes are not required. Doors will open, with refreshments available, from 11.45.
If you would like to attend this event, please use the form below or sign-up via our Eventbrite page.
This event is kindly sponsored by: