Conservative Conference Fringe | Will the NHS ever have enough money?
In a time of diminished budgets and an ageing society, the pressures facing the NHS in delivering the ‘cradle-to-grave’ care the British people have come to expect are increasingly difficult to manage. This Localis and NHS Partners Network fringe event will examine the challenges facing the health service and ask – will the NHS ever have enough money?
- Philip Collins, Leader writer and columnist, the Times
- Philip Dunne MP, Minister of State for Health
- David Hare, Chief Executive, NHS Partners Network
- Niall Dickson, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Liam Booth-Smith, Chief Executive, Localis (chair)
This event will be held between 09.00-10.00 on Monday, 2 October at the Reception Room, Manchester Town Hall, Albert Square, Manchester M60 2LA.
Manchester Town Hall is outside of the secure zone at conference, and therefore conference passes are not required. Doors will open, with refreshments available, from 08.45.
If you would like to attend this event, please use the form below or sign-up via our Eventbrite page.