Localis Research Limited
1. Your use of http://www.localis.org.uk/ and/or http://www.localisresearch.org/ constitutes acceptance of all of the terms and conditions listed below from the date of your first visit to the website.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and any updates made will be posted online accordingly. Your continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of these changes.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. In no event shall Localis be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. Any information you provide to Localis will only be used internally. We do not share any information you provide to us with any external organisation.
2. Any communication or material which you transmit to any public area of the website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
1. Localis makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
2. Localis is not responsible for the content of external websites, and by Localis providing a hyperlink to an external website; this should not be interpreted as an endorsement of them.
3. Any content which Localis reproduces directly from another website should not be interpreted as this content reflecting the views or opinions of Localis or any of its employees.
4. Any communication or material written by another party for a Localis publication or otherwise should not be interpreted as necessarily reflecting the views or opinions of Localis or any of its employees.
5. You may not copy, re-produce, republish (online or otherwise) any content of www.localis.org.uk or www.localisresearch.org for commercial use. All non-commercial use requires the prior written approval of Localis.